Monday, November 5, 2012

Seek Outside LBO: Teaser Blog

I haven't put anything up because I honestly have a slew of blogs coming.  This has been a busy hunting season and I have much to post on.

However, I wanted to keep new information coming for the sake of the blog's viewership coming back.

Several months ago I was approached about testing out the Little Bug Out for Seek Outside and I said absolutely.   After a week with it I am going to post a few pictures just for fun.

A longer blog of initial impressions is coming and hopefully some solid information on how to best use this shelter.


This picture was taken in obnoxious winds as you can likely tell from the one side taking the largest hit.  It handled the wind flawlessly and performed very well in rough conditions.

That is all for now, but more is on the way on this shelter.

No comments:

Post a Comment